My Tales of Nails Headline Animator

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Updates

It's been quite a while that i haven't post anything new for this site. This is just a new blog i made so i can write something about the nail tech study that i am doing. I already got some of my stuff to practice doing nails, like the basic manicure kits and also i start to practice for the acrylic nail enhancement, which a little advance for me because we haven't tackled it yet. I just do the basic things that i can read on the book that we are using right now.


I been ordering some more stuffs online and i got it cheaper. And just today, I received the set of brushes that i ordered thru ebay. It looks pretty good for nail designs or as polish brushes.

Will give you more updates when i will start to use these new brushes that i bought.. See you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment